Anglican Church Women
The diocesan Anglican Church Women (ACW) was originally found in 1886 under the name of the Women’s Auxiliary to the Missionary Society of the Church of England in Canada, Quebec Diocesan Branch. To this day a number of congregations have a local ACW group who support their churches and wider communities in many different ways.
At the diocesan level, the ACW is active in a number of charitable projects and educational support for students from remote parts of the diocese, they also hold a diocesan wide biennial meeting.
For more information on the diocesan ACW and its activities, contact its president, Marilyn Mastine.
Each year the diocesan ACW provides small bursaries to students from outlying regions of the diocese who are pursuing post-secondary studies. Click here for the bursary application form.