Port Daniel, St. James
St. James Anglican Church
320 Route 132
Port Daniel West, QC., G0C 2N0
Records indicate that the first St. James Church was under construction as early as 1860 and was consecrated by Right Rev. James William Williams, Lord Bishop of Québec on August 14, 1869.
The present Church held its official opening and first Worship Service on November 3, 1907.
Regular worship services and special events are held at varying times. For further information please contact: