Cacouna, St. James the Apostle
This summer church was built in 1865 and donated to the Lord Bishop to serve as a church for the many English speaking families that had summer houses in the area. It is in the centre of town at 617 rue du Patrimone, Cacouna G0L 1G0
There was a summer retreat called the Clergy House of Retreat, founded in 1891 that was located on the land in front of the church. It operated until 1952, when it became the house for the summer chaplains to the parish. In bad need of repair the Clergy House of Retreat was torn down in 1962 when a new parsonage was purchased.
Services at 11:00 every Sunday in July and August