Rivière-du-Loup, St. Bartholomew
St. Bartholomew was built in 1842 on land donated at 16 Domaine, Rivière-du-loup, QC, G5R 2P6 by Malcolm Fraser, the seigneur, who is buried in the cemetery beside the church. There is now only one service a year, normally on the Sunday of St-Jean-Baptiste. For 2010 the annual service at St. Bartholomew, Riviere-du-Loup, will be on Sunday 27 June at 4:00 p.m. Everyone is most welcome. Soyez bienvenue The church and grounds were restored with money from the community and the Quebec Religious Heritage Foundation. For the past five summers the church has been open to visitors six days a week.